BOSS Services will help your business reach its potential through our varied BAS services. We want to free you up from your accounting and bookkeeping duties so you can get on with more important things within your business.
BAS service is a tax agent service that relates to:
· Ascertaining liabilities, obligations or entitlements of an entity that arise, or could arise, under a BAS provision, or
· Advising an entity about liabilities, obligations or entitlements of the entity or another entity that arise, or could arise, or
· Representing an entity in their dealings with the Commissioner of Taxation (Commissioner).
The latter is provided in circumstances where the entity can reasonably be expected to rely on the service for either or both:
· To satisfy liabilities or obligations that arise, or could arise, under a BAS provision, and/or
· To claim entitlement that arise, or could arise under a BAS provision. This includes goods and services tax (GST) law; wine equalisation tax (WET) law; luxury car tax (LCT) law; fuel tax law; fringe benefits tax (FBT) law (relating to collection and recovery only); pay as you go (PAYG) withholding; and PAYG instalments.
Here at BOSS Services, our Brisbane bookkeeping BAS service includes, but is not limited to:
· Preparing or lodging an approved form about liabilities, obligations or entitlements under a BAS provision
· Dealing with the Commissioner on behalf of a taxpayer in relation to a BAS provision, or
· Giving a taxpayer advice about a BAS provision that the taxpayer can reasonably be expected to rely upon to satisfy their taxation obligations.
How We Can Help
As a small business owner, your time is valuable and should be spent running the company and not tied up in the bookkeeping side of things. Our preparation services here at BOSS Services will help your business reach its full potential, freeing you up to use your expertise in more important business areas. You don’t need to waste money on a full-time accounting team, instead, let us handle it for you for a greatly reduced fee, so your business isn’t losing out.
Here are just some of the things we can help you with:
Bookkeeping Services Brisbane
According to famous management consultant Peter Drucker, “What gets measured gets managed”. If you want to manage your financial transactions, you must measure them. We will keep track of everything from your expenses and income to your payments, sales and
receipts, offering you advice on where you can save money and boost your business financially.
This is a tax agent service. Some of the things that come with our Brisbane bookkeeping BAS services, include dealing with the commissioner on behalf of the tax-payer, lodging the correct paperwork surrounding liabilities, entitlements and obligations under BAS provisions and giving the taxpayer advice that the person can trust to fulfil their needs.
There is so much to be gained when you outsource your bookkeeping needs to a professional company that knows what they are doing. You can trust our expert attention to detail will have everything you done both efficiently and to the highest quality, so you can focus your energies elsewhere.
If you are interested in Bookkeeping services in Brisbane, be sure to go to www.bossbookkeeping.com.au today.